Fresh Fruit Parfait with Lemon Whipped Cream
The perfect accompaniment to our Berrycream Rosé. A fruit-filled creamy treat for those long summer nights spent relaxing on the porch.
1 lb diced fresh berries
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine sugar, heavy whipping cream, lemon peel, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Use a handheld or stand mixer with the whisk attachment to beat until soft peaks form.
- The whipped cream should stick up slightly (or form peaks) when you pull your spoon out.
- Layer berries and whipped cream in a small bowl, mason jar, wine, or cocktail glass. Serve.
- Note: Whipped cream can be made up to a few hours ahead and stored in the fridge. A quick re-whip is recommended before serving.